Any article submitted to LoveToKnow Corp falls under the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree, do not submit the article.
1. You and/or anyone giving you permission to use the materials will retain all rights, title, and interest in the submitted materials not granted herein to LoveToKnow under copyright law.
2. You agree that LoveToKnow has no obligation of confidentiality or limitation of use on the submitted materials, notwithstanding any captions or markings attached to the materials. LoveToKnow has the right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in the submitted materials.
3. You agree that by submitting materials to LoveToKnow, you grant LoveToKnow and its distributors permission to use, copy, adapt, edit, modify, merge, reproduce, translate, publicly and digitally display and/or perform and redistribute the submitted materials in any form now known or later developed, and that you have the authority to grant these rights to LoveToKnow.
4. You warrant that the submitted materials do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party and that you have received written permission to use any third party materials included in your submitted article to LoveToKnow.
5. If you are interested in submitting an article to LoveToKnow, please provide the following information about yourself and your organization, and choose submit below. (All fields are required: if not applicable, use N/A)
BY SUBMISSION OF YOUR MATERIALS YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS ABOVE AND CERTIFY THAT (1) YOU HAVE READ THIS LoveToKnow ARTICLE SUBMISSION AND COPYRIGHT POLICY AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS AND (2) YOU WILL DISCLOSE AND DELIVER MATERIALS TO LoveToKnow IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OUTLINED ABOVE AND IN THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES. ALL MATERIALS SUBMITTED BY YOU TO LoveToKnow OR DISCUSSIONS BETWEEN YOU AND LoveToKnow RELATING TO THE SUBMITTED MATERIALS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THIS POLICY.