Terms and Conditions
The Agreement is made by and between LoveToKnow Corp. a California Corporation, and each user of the Contents, system, or networks (“User”). A “Person” is a natural person, a corporation, proprietorship, partnership, governmental entity, or any other legal person or entity.
1. Nature of Information. The website
is ) 2002 by LoveToKnow Corp. Inc.
All text, edits, changes and additions are © 2002 by LoveToKnow Corp. Inc. To the
extent permitted by applicable law, LoveToKnow Corp. claims its patent,
copyright, trademark, publicity, and any other intellectual property rights in
its web sites and all information, software, data, or other contents of any
kind on or interlinked with a LoveToKnow Corp. web site (“Contents”).
All rights are reserved.
2. Illegal of other Harmful Use or Access. Contents may not be used for any illegal purpose. You may not access our networks, computers, or Contents in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair them, or interfere with any other Person’s use and enjoyment. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Contents, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected with our sites or Contents.
3. Advice of Professionals. All Contents, particularly that of dating from earlier years (including the information relating to medical, financial, construction, or other activities that could result in damage, injury, or death) is for informational purposes only. This information should not be considered complete and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, call, consultation, or advice of your physician or other professionals or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. LoveToKnow Corp. does not recommend the self-management of health problems or duplication of any activity or process described in the Contents. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking advice because of something in the Contents and you should not use the Contents for diagnosing a health or other problem or prescribing a medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
4. Assumption of the Risk. The User assumes any and all risk of damage, injury, or death, from use of the Contents. It has been warned of the limitations and risks in use of the information, and despite such warnings, chooses of its own free will to continue to access or use the Contents.
5. Use on Other Web Sites. The Contents are licensed only for the personal, household, educational use by a single individual. Reproducing Content on another site or redistributing Content is forbidden. Taking Content from this site and editing it and posting it on another site is also forbidden. Framing of this site is forbidden.
6. LoveToKnow Corp. Links To Other Web Sites. The Contents may link you to other web sites or information, software, data, or other contents on or off the internet. However, LoveToKnow Corp. has not reviewed the contents that may be linked and is not responsible for the content. Your linking to any other pages on other sites is at your own risk. Please remember that such sites are not LoveToKnow Corp. sites and the content on such sites could change without LoveToKnow Corp.'s knowledge. The information, software, data, or other contents (including opinions, claims, comments) contained in linked references are those of the companies responsible for such sites and should not be attributed to LoveToKnow Corp.. LoveToKnow Corp. has not attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any such opinion, claim or comment, nor does LoveToKnow Corp. endorse or support them. LoveToKnow Corp. does not warrant, nor is it in any way responsible for, information, software, data, or other contents that are outside of LoveToKnow Corp.'s control.
7. User Indemnification. Each User will indemnify and hold harmless the LoveToKnow Corp. Entities against any claims or losses imposed on, incurred by, or asserted as a result of or relating to: (a) any noncompliance by User with the terms and conditions hereof; (b) any third-party actions related to or arising from User’s receipt or use of the Contents, whether authorized or unauthorized under the Agreement.
8. Notices. The parties agree that any notices of Dispute or other communications addressed to LoveToKnow Corp. will be sent by Certified or Registered Mail, return receipt requested to the above address, and deemed delivered as of the date of signing of the return receipt or the first date of a refusal to sign.
9. Copyright Act Notice and Procedure. Pursuant to Title 17,
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE CONTENTS
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE
12. DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL
14. Other Warranty Rights or Limitations of Liabilities. Some states and foreign countries provide rights in addition to those above, or do not allow excluding or limiting implied warranties, or liability for incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, the above limitation may not apply to you or there may be state provisions which supersede the above.
15. Arbitration in
16. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be deemed made in, governed by, performed in, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to its conflicts of laws provisions or principles.
17. Entire Agreement; Waiver; Modification; Amendment. The terms and provisions contained in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof. This Agreement supersedes all other agreements, written or oral, between the parties as to the subject matter hereof. No modification or amendment of this Agreement shall be enforceable against a party unless in writing and signed by the party against whom such modification or amendment is sought to be enforced. No failure on the part of a party to exercise, no delay in exercising, and no course of dealing with respect to any right, power, or privilege under this Agreement shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power, or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege under this Agreement.
18. Successors and Assigns. Licensee may not assign this Agreement (including by operation of law) without the prior written consent of Licensor. Any such attempt to assign shall be null and void. The rights and obligations of the parties shall inure to the benefit of and shall be binding upon the parties, their respective successors, assigns, heirs, and personal representatives. Nothing in the Agreement is intended to or shall confer on any Person other than the parties hereto or their respective permitted successors or assigns, any rights or remedies under or by reason of this Agreement.
19. Captions. The captions and headings in this Agreement are inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way define, limit or in any other way described the scope of this Agreement or the intent of any provision hereof.
20. Severability. The parties agree that if any part, term, or provision of this Agreement is held illegal or invalid, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions shall not be affected, and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be construed and enforced as if the Agreement did not contain the particular part, term, or provision held to be illegal or invalid.
21. Survival. The terms of this Agreement apply to any, receipt, use or performance that occurs before any termination, cancellation, or rescission of this Agreement, and to those obligations that arise after any termination, cancellation, or rescission of this Agreement—namely: any terms, conditions or restrictions on receipt, use, or access to the Contents, systems, or networks of LoveToKnow Corp., and any indemnification obligations.
22. Change of Terms From Time-To-Time. LoveToKnow Corp. may alter any term of this Agreement by posting a notice that there is a change in terms on a page containing the Contents. Any use of any LoveToKnow Corp. web site after the date of such notice is deemed acceptance of the new terms.
23. Government Restricted Rights Legend. Any Contents which used or
transmitted for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies
and/or instrumentalities (U.S. Government), is provided with Restricted Rights.
Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to
restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical
Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1)
and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48
The following links are for navigations purposes only and are not a part of this agreement:
Household Information from LoveToKnow