Have a romance book or story you want to publish online?
Want to promote your book at no cost on PublicBookshelf?
PublicBookshelf wants to provide readers with excellent,
well-written romance novels and stories which they can read online at no cost. We
are always looking for authors who want to publish their books or stories online.
You can publish as many books or stories as you want on PublicBookshelf - just a chapter or two, one book, several books or all of your book.
Benefits of Being a PublicBookshelf Author
- No cost to publish a book or story on PublicBookshelf.
- Free online promotion. Books and stories are featured on the home page and in weekly emails to readers.
- Maintain your copyright and other legal rights. PublicBookshelf
does not ask you to sign away your legal rights for your work.
- Author bios and photo are included for each author.
- Cross promotion to your other books is easy. You can include
information on all your books and stories in your author bio (including those
you haven't yet published on PublicBookshelf). Your bio screen also
features a list of your works which are published on PublicBookshelf,
their covers and a brief synopsis of each. Readers can also find
your other books on PublicBookshelf with links from each of your published
- Optional purchase links connect your readers to a website
of your choice where they can purchase a copy of your book online.
- No need to reformat your book or story. Just submit your edited manuscript.
- Use your own book cover, one of our templates or we will provide a cover for your
book at no extra cost.
How to Get Started as a PublicBookshelf Author
The first step is to register as an author from the handy
link on the home page of PublicBookshelf. Once you have registered you
can immediately submit your book or story for publication or come back anytime
and submit your work. It's easy and it's free.
Have More Questions?
The submission guidelines are easy
to follow. If you have more questions just check the frequently
asked questions or send
us an email.